Friday, March 24, 2017

A Quick One


No time for introspection and words and shit.

I've got shit to do and coffee to drink and I'm working tonight.





Zombies of Mora-Tau (1982)

It's Jad Fair from 1/2 Japanese with a solo single in 1982. Notable for one of my favorite recorded sounds. The gunshot on "Mr Frankenstein".

I  actually have two copies of this.

I like it that much.




This Full Fathom Five was from Iowa City, Iowa. That's another one for your fifty states collection. They're mentioned in an article in the Chicago Tribune in 1989 if you're interested. Otherwise this is...well, it just is and precisely good enough that I wanted to add it to this shit show I call my blog.

I only have one copy of  this.  That's all that's necessary.

So there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment