Sunday, March 26, 2017

No Questions Asked








No Questions Asked (1980)

This is the first lp by the Flesh Eaters. The group led by Chris D.

It's dark, it's raw. His voice is unique, and this shit rubs me in all the right ways.

He broke them up in 1983 for a new band, Divine Horsemen and then reformed another version in the 90's which disbanded at the beginning of the century.

I hadn't listened to it in a long while before I pulled it out to digitize and all I could think as it rumbled out of the speakers was "Fuck yeah."

So I did all four lps and they will follow.

You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! Looking forward to the other records!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy. The Tooth and Nail compilation posts this month too. Few more strays on that.

      Delete
  2. This blog rocks! The Dickies Second Coming LP if you have it please please please post in future!

    ReplyDelete