Thursday, February 25, 2016

I really should eat something

Actually, I really should cook something.

There's still some leftovers to consume in the fridge, but there's also a duck that should be defrosted by now and in need of turning into deliciousness before I start my work week slog. No hurry though. I'll get it going in the middle of the night when I'm taking a break from Fallout 4 (which I can only assume I'll still be working my way through by the time this posts several months in the future)

So like whatever. It's time for some singles

Today's installment: Delta 5

The link tells the story or as much as you're likely to need. I picked these up because they were on Rough Trade in that sweet 1979-81 period where Rough Trade seemed to know how to pick 'em.




Two bass post-punk funk with a feminist slant or so the various descriptors tend to gravitate towards. It's still rock and roll to me. Kill Rock Stars put out a disc of their collected works if you like it. There's more stuff and better sound. Just saying.




No comments:

Post a Comment