Sunday, July 9, 2017

Waiting for some new singles to arrive


I've got to go to work soon.
I also checked the mail and the other package of singles I ordered still haven't come today.
The first one came yesterday and I ordered them at the same time.
This annoys me slightly, but it will hopefully be worth it.
In the meantime....



Gleaming Spires (1981)

You may think of Posh Boy records as primarily a "punk rock" label, if you think about it at all. (Most people don't. People have weird priorities some times) But into that stable came the Gleaming Spires with their synths. Apparently they played in some kind of incarnation of the band Sparks which is a band who made a million records but for whom I've never actually seem to have known anybody who was a fan.

Anyway. Here they are.

Go to Blazes (1992)

Meanwhile. Go to Blazes. They get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment