Friday, January 29, 2016

I should reference the band names in the post titles


If I did that it would make my life so much easier since I wouldn't be constantly scrolling through the post list trying to figure out what I've put up and what I haven't yet.

I guess I'm still not doing that.

Here's Air Miami





Air Miami (1994)

On Teenbeat. Features Teenbeat mastermind Mark Robinson and Bridget Cross both late of the rather unjustly overlooked Unrest (who I'm always surprised have not been rediscovered by hipsters and made famous.) These are pop songs. You may enjoy them.



Danse Society (1981)

Second single by Danse Society. The Discogs descriptor for it is "goth rock". I'm not necessarily going to dispute that. The sleeve alone already makes their intentions clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment