Friday, January 1, 2016

So Called Dangerous



It's New Year's eve.

I'm probably working.

Be careful out there.

It can be pretty dangerous.




 Dangerous Birds (1982)

From Boston. Most memorably for me, they opened up for Mission of Burma for the all ages show of their "farewell" shows at the Bradford Ballroom.
"Alpha Romeo" is an all time favorite pop song.




Dangerous Girls (1980)

Their third single. I only came across this fairly recently. Last couple of years anyway. But I'm pretty sure that if I'd found it when it came out that I would have played the ever loving shit out of it.




Special Bonus one sided dangerousness.



After a rather forgettable fairly straight novelty single Danger Roads pumped out this ditty in 1979 on  Break'er Records in Minneapolis.   It's still a novelty tune, but it's good one at least.




4 comments:

  1. Rob Peters from Dangerous Girls has 4 CDs of old DG recordings available now - track him down on FB :-)

    Great blog! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance you could re-up Dangerous Birds?

    ReplyDelete