Thursday, November 26, 2015

You're Welcome

It's apparently Thanksgiving. (or at least it will be when this posts. It's nowhere near then right now as I prepare it for the queue.) Here's something to be thankful for.



While I was getting the last post together I realized I needed to upgrade my rip of this disc. There's a song on it called "Why Sting is Such an Idiot" which is a wonderful little pop ditty and one that likely ended up on more than one mix tape for girls. It, like Sting, was a lot more relevant in 1994. If you're under thirty, you may need to have somebody older explain what a "Sting" is/was and why it would ever have been relevant. (Or wikipedia. )
The times have long since shifted, I can't say for the better, for all of us and Sting. But...how shall I put it?  Let's go with "New Times, Same Old 5lb Bag"

No comments:

Post a Comment