Thursday, April 21, 2016

Is It Really Spring?


Perhaps when this posts.
Not right now as I type this.
As I actually type this it's dead fucking Winter and we're not even past the Solstice yet, so the days are still getting even shorter.

Here's a couple more things for you on the other side...




For a couple of years I did a Monday night thing spinning singles at a local watering hole with a friend to little notice and a couple of free drinks. But when I did occasionally play the A-side here, someone would inevitably feel the need to come and inquire about it. Take that as a recommendation.



I really had no fucking clue what this single was when I forked my dollar over for it. I liked the cover and it was within my timeline of things I buy. It was money well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment