Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A-Hunting We Will Go


Time to crap out another quick post with the band names sharing a theme.

Aren't you fucking lucky.


Egg Hunt (1986)

This was an intensely exciting thing when it came out because it was a one off project by Ian McKaye and Jeff Nelson from Minor Threat. Together they own Dischord Records. It was half of that band making music. We listened to it often. I still like to listen to it. You may too.



This is also a one off project on K records by Steve Fisk noted Seattle producer musician & all around good egg and his Pell Mell bandmate Bill Owen.
If I wasn't incredibly lazy I'd look and see if I'd previously posted the single he did in 1980 as Anonymous which is also an odd sonic mish mosh of studio fuckery. I may or may not have. If I didn't I may come back and post it later if anybody gives a shit and maybe asks nicely. But I'm not holding my breath.



No comments:

Post a Comment