Saturday, May 14, 2016

Live at Le Disque


It's 1981. It's San Francisco. It's a compilation.



It's a 2 Lp live compilation of mostly the pop side of San Francisco's indie band scene at the time though it gets a little artsy fartsier at times. Punk rock gets all the love, but there were all these bands too. Chris Hamburger's "City Lights" is quite a good track. There's also an appearance by Red Asphalt whose single will appear hear in some future year when I make it that deep into the boxes. Come to think of it the Richi Ray track is also pretty good too, if I remember correctly.

As always your mileage will vary, but I've had this on my phone for a decent length of time already without feeling like I need to take it off, if that's of any value to you.

1 comment:

  1. we're all gonna die! by elements of style - perfect for right now.

    ReplyDelete