Saturday, June 4, 2016

Baker's Dozen


This is the 13th post to be thrown in the queue tonight and when it appears via the magic that is the interwebs it will be approximately three months from the time that I've typed this nonsense and at least five months since I digitized the record and uploaded it in preparation for getting this shit together.

I've also noticed that there are a few more people at the very least looking. So I've got that going for me.



Empty Rituals (1983)

This certainly doesn't sound like I expected it to based on the cover. Sometimes that's a good thing. Lyrically it's a bit juvenile, but that's Ok. They certainly have some strong post-punk opinions. They appear to have been from Boston.



Eighth Route Army (1982)

From Northampton, Massachusetts. This on the other hand does sound like I expected from cover. Sometimes life is like that. A small pile of cherries. You supply your own bowl. Take that how you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment