Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Another "Wait, I Didn't already post the previous singles" post

So here's another incidence where I thought I'd already posted some Coctails and the other two Dame Darcy singles I've got and was looking back so I could link to the previous posts and bring some closure to the world, only to discover I hadn't done anything of the sort.




Tardvark (1994)

It's Dame Darcy. It's the Coctails

The songs were recorded in a barn or something in a single day. Your enjoyment may vary depending on your tolerance level for singing saws and weirdness. I'm Ok with it personally.

( Now I have to figure out if I really need to cram those other singles into the queue...)

Because the other thing I had for this was this



the Cowboys (1981)

From Seattle WA.

So "Rude Boy" is that faux ska that one might expect. But the flip "She Makes Me Feel Small" is the power pop song you should pay closer attention to. It's not going to change your world, but it's better than getting a pencil lead jammed into your forehead. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment