Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Last post of this batch

I've been working on posts all fucking day.

I lost count. It's over a dozen anyway

I've been trying hard to finish up this batch of stuff so I can start digitizing new stuff because I kind of would rather be listening to music than typing about it.
But one drives the other and at this pace I'm rapidly closing in on a point where I'm queuing up posts a full year in advance of when they will appear.
That's kind of scary and daunting.

Here's the Gizmos



Never Mind the Sex Pistols (1978)

It's the Gizmos 2.0. from Bloomington, IN.
The Dale Lawrence version.
This is the revamped incarnation's first record on Gulcher.
I like it.

That is all.



Get Smart Live (1984)

From Lawrence, Kansas.

(You can check Kansas off your fifty states scorecard now)

This is Get Smart! live at CBGB's.

Doo dah Doo dah Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment