Monday, April 16, 2018

The Homer & Jethro Project #28


#28

Getting a jump on things here.





November 1954 - RCA 47-5903 - Santy Baby / The Night After Christmas

So it's Christmas in April.

This is one of those ideas like Halloween in January that are a veritable untapped market.

Also I'm not a fan of Christmas music. But here we have novelty songs of what are already seasonal novelty songs. The snake is eating itself.

A side is their version of "Santa Baby" as originally performed by the Eartha Kitt, the Catwoman with the sexiest voice and who sang "I Want to be Evil" That's how I want to remember her.

B side. I'm pretty sure you get the reference without me.








November 1954 - RCA EPA-524 - Seasoned Greetings



More parodies of well known holiday songs that you already know and I already loathe.

Go ahead. You want to listen to them.
It's Ok.

Your Mom and Grandkids will get a kick out of them on the Holiday Playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment