Thursday, April 26, 2018

The Homer & Jethro Project #38


#38

Stand back boys.

It's Long Player time again and this time it's in Living Stereo








January 1959 - LSP-1880 - Life Can Be Miserable

It's 1959 at last and RCA had discovered stereo. Lots of wide stereo pans and instruments in one channel and music in the other. Enjoy the sound of 1959.

So...
To  cut down on my typing, which even I'm sure enough that you're not really reading anyway. (and why would you. It's dribble.) I'm just going to link to the originals without comment where applicable in the list.
 Does that work for you?


Oh Lonesome Me
Life Can Be Miserable
There's an Empty Hanger in my Closet Tonight
The Drafted Volunteer
Don't Monkey Around My Widder
She Went and Gone Away
Love is the Craziest Thing
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
Oh That's Terrible
I Don't Think My Gal Loves Me Anymore
I'll Go on a Diet Tomorrow
The Monkey and the Baboon

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another classic! Thanx.........
    Any facts about the cover, art work??? (how come no back covers scans?)
    Also - what happened to 1958? No LP albums released that whole year?

    ReplyDelete