Saturday, June 29, 2019

I have a Cough


I'm finishing up another box of seven inches while I type too.

Plus there's as yet still at least a box worth that I've bought in the past few months that I haven't even played yet.

I need to really step up my game. So in that spirit.

Less typing. More posting.


 Bring Me the Head of Jon Spencer (1992)

Jack O' Fire were from Austin, TX and they were a blues cover band.

Yeah, I know that sounds terrible, but hear me out.

It's a really raw grungy garage take on it and besides a Howlin' Wolf & Blind Willie McTell song they do a Joy Division song in the same style.

Does that peak your interest just a little bit.

It did mine.



Ok Class...Let's Review (1994)

Here is a Fall song & one by the U-Men

There you have it.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment