Friday, June 7, 2019

Still Less to Say.


Listening to the Moles and typing about this.

Don't expect much from my end.








Going Stagg (1999)

I know nothing.

The only information I have is the insert, so best guess is that they're from Sun Valley, CA and released this record in the year of our Prince, 1999. Even their website is a dead end.

It's some really nice indiepop.

That's all the info I need.



Grayson Lane (2000)

I have even less on this band. It's a shared release by Drive-In, a Michigan based label & Season, an Australian based label. Both now defunct. There's no indication of where the band is from or anything beyond first names.

Whatever. More indiepop.

You like indiepop, don't you?


1 comment:

  1. The vocalist on the Grayson Lane single is Meg Baird she was in Embers and Heron Oblivion and has made a number of solo records.

    ReplyDelete