Wednesday, August 21, 2019

This is Real to Me


I can't really find any concrete stuff about this band that briefly called themselves the Imaginary Friend...





 Letters Home (1997)


I have to assume things that don't really matter much except that there is a third record that precedes or comes after these two depending on your source.

It's nice indiepop with lovely female vocals very well recorded at home according to the sleeve.

I'm also going to assume that the couple embracing on the back are the people involved since they also appear on the label of the other single.




Whimsy (1997)

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. They chose a certain anonymity by not putting any identifying information on them, so who am I to go digging?

Well, I suppose it's because I like putting stuff like this in context and if they had other recording adventures, I'd like to hear that stuff too because I like these quite a bit.

So there's that too.

But until. It's a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment