Friday, October 4, 2019

Silence is Golden


But these singles are money.

I'm just going to throw together a month's worth of posts with minimal typing.

Enjoy the respite from my babbling starting off with a bunch by Peter Jefferies and collaborators/co-conspirators. He's kind of fallen off my radar for a long while. Even the person who ran his unofficial page lost interest in 2016.

Nevertheless this is some really fucking good stuff.

He was always great live and shared a table with me while we watched Alastair Galbraith play at the Uptown Bar and Grill. I bought my copy of the Plagal Grind Ep directly from him at that same show.

(and no, I don't currently have a physical copy of "Randolph's Coming Home" I wish I did. It's a great single)




Fate of the Human Carbine (1989)




Knocked Out or Therabouts (1992)

No comments:

Post a Comment