Monday, September 30, 2019

Rounding Out the Month with a Full Length


I'm getting a bit hungry.

I think okonomyaki is on the docket for today, but that won't be until much later.
Which means I have to see what's available to tide me over until then.

After this, I suppose.






Horselaugh on my Ex (2000)

For fuck's sake, this one is almost twenty fucking years old. Where does the time go.

It's our good buddy, Stewart Anderson of Boyracer fame doing his solo thing as he did before moving to the States. This one is lots and lots of noisy staticky distorted lo-fi fuckery of the highest order. It's the lovely sound of gleefully not giving a fuck once the record button is pressed.

Let it lull you into a stupor.

And when you come to, go and give Stewart some of your money so we can have more.

Maybe another Tricia Yates Fanclub lp. That one is bomb, as the kids used to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment