Sunday, January 5, 2020

So We're Taking Our First Halting Steps


The first real post of 2020 not tied to a date.

As it is I'm typing this up from February of 2019 which I realize is just as fucking crazy.
I'm hoping that the rest of the year improves and 2020 gets even better.

Or at the very least that the Powers That Be will leave me and this silly thing I've been doing the fuck alone.

So here we go





Back in the 80's (1980)

I wasn't really sure where to place the Major Thinkers. They were based in NYC, but the major players were Irish. So there's that.

I'm going with New York.
It's good no matter where it's from. There's some nice synth stuff on there too.

This one pleases me.




Silence on the Radio (1980)

Here you go. Cross Louisiana off your Fifty States card.

Punk rock from the Crescent City.

There's something you don't hear every day.

Now you can.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment