Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Eh, Have Some More


I'm feeling beneficent.







Untune the Sky (1999)

The Moles redux.
They released their first full length "Untune the Sky" in 1991 on Seaside.

This is a compilation put together by Flydaddy Records in 1999 that compiled their output on Seaside in one lovely compact digital package for your convenience. Previously Flydaddy had put out the second Lp "Instinct" in 1994, which I swore I had at one point, but can't locate and I think I may have given it to somebody many years ago.

So in addition to the just previously posted double 7" in pristine digital order there is the original "Untune the Sky" an additional single and 12" included here.

It lacks only a song on a Seaside compilation 7" from 1991 to be complete.
If only there was a particular day of the month when compilations...

1 comment:

  1. I'm here because of the beautiful artwork of this album cover. But I'm digging the music too on youtube. I thank you. Can you please check the zip fil you uploaded? I downloaded it two times bu it seems corrupted. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete