Monday, February 14, 2022

Firsts

 Yeah, first off, I need a shower.

I'll toss a few in the queue and it's off to the bath for me.


Otherwise here's the first full length of several by Sleepyhead

 

Punk Rock City USA (1992)

More of that noisy distorted pop music in a longer playing format.

Here it's a compact disc from my personal collection.

If I didn't already know what to expect, I'd probably have skipped it based on the cover which is an abomination.

And that's even after knowing that it was released on Slumberland Records which is a label whose releases I generally enjoy.

Yeah. Put it on.
Don't look at the cover.

But also, before I forget.

Sleepyhead still exist in one form or another and play live and have a couple of brand new tunes up on their Bandcamp page as well as some other albums for download. ("Future Exhibit Goes Here"is a compilation of remastered versions of the records that followed this one.) 

Go nuts, kids. 

Let them feel the love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment