Saturday, April 23, 2022

Oh Yeah, Before I Forget.

 

So while I wasn't as totally productive in some senses this past week, I did accomplish two things.

I drove all the way to Wisconsin to buy another vintage guitar.

A (probably) 1969 Baldwin/Burns Split-Sound "Jazz" guitar that is a perfect match for the Baldwin "Jazz" bass I've had for a long ass time.
Both were stripped and refinished in the 70s to natural wood because that's what people did back then.

It's a shame that Jim Burns was such a failure at the business end of things because these guitars are fucking cool. (I also have a 1972 Hayman 1010 from his next failed guitar venture. It's a beast.)

Anyway, my hands are tired from playing too much.

So without further ado



Let Go of Your Bad Days (2003)

This is the follow up post about the Salteens.

I played the shit out of this when I got it a while back.

You too may do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment