Tuesday, August 12, 2014

So It Begins Again


So I've decided to do another Swinging Singles Club blog. It's probably not a smart thing to do.

I did one a couple of years ago before I went back to school and stopped having time to do dumb crap like rip and post old 45's on the internet. I've also since realized that I had made some really shitty rips back then and decided to start over. It's kind of daunting and stupid, but it's my decision  and since you're the beneficiary of my stupidity, who are you to question it.

This leads to the decision about what to post first. So for SSC 2.0, I think I'm going to go with the two most downloaded posts of the previous one.


Both of which made it onto some dude's Top 100 list of DIY records a number of years back. I don't care, I bought them years ago for cheap because they looked weird and funny. I was correct. Your mileage will vary with your tolerance of musical nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment