Thursday, February 26, 2015

Kindercore Single of the Month Club: July, August

We continue....



Dressy Bessy & the Four Corners

Another peripheral Elephant 6 band in which Apples in Stereo guitarist, John Hill also played. They're very adorable and a boy could have had quite a crush on Tammy Ealon. Their first cd "Pink Hearts Yellow Moons" is quite fun. (Unfortunately it seems like there seems to be much less emphasis in singing in tune on the follow up discs which kind of mars my personal enjoyment.)  I have no idea who the Four Corners are. The do a cover of Spinal Tap's "Gimme Some Money"

  August

Etienne Charry & Babalu

No clue. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I just now discovered your blog and am thrilled you have all of these "A Kindercore Records Single Of The Month" songs! Looking forward to giving them a listen! I'm so glad they're still here after all these years. See, you never know who'll stumble across old posts years later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to try and keep everything up until I run out of the alotted free mediafire space. There's still a few gigs to go. After that I'll clear stuff off to make space for new

      Delete