Saturday, July 11, 2015

I've got a short attention span

At least when it comes to music anyway. I am constantly changing out the songs on my phone even though I mostly listen to it on shuffle and never really hear a fraction of the music I have on there.

And so it is with this Boyracer glut. I like it. I intended to post everything I had, but it's actually keeping me from digitizing other things while I mete these records out in small chunks. I mean, it's nice and all that I don't have to think much about what I want to put up here for a while, but I'm ready to move on. I have some records I got in the last couple of weeks I haven't even played yet because I haven't had to fire up the turntable.

So I'm going to dispense with the last couple of these now and save related stuff for later. Then I'm going to finish off the Dentists posts and start back into the singles again. If I can remember where I left off....



You probably don't need this since after the other post you were a good and wonderful person and went to Jen & Stew and got better sounding digital versions from the source. But I include it here for the sake of completeness. It's Boyracer live. Fast and sloppy. Alcohol may have been involved.  You now how it is with these reprobate rocker types is.


Live on WAMH (1996)

Live on the radio. It's likely that less alcohol was involved. Banging out some hits from "In Full Colour." Penultimate release by this incarnation of Boyracer.

No comments:

Post a Comment