Thursday, July 16, 2015

Scraping the final bits together.

And with this I  think I am done with what I set out to post as far as things go. The randomness that vaguely follows the alphabet more or less will continue afresh by and by and the  six people who poke their noses over here now and again will be pleased. At least until I pick this discography thing up with my Homer & Jethro collection.




And yes, I'm serious about the Homer & Jethro.




Solo home recordings, more or less. And more or less what you expect that to entail and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.




Somewhere along the line of activity in 1996, Stewart made time to make some recordings with  Amy Linton (who I trust you'll take the time and google if you're curious.) I got both of these mail order from Mr. Anderson in 1997 and then we had a brief bit of global record trading where I dug up some Hasil Adkins for him and he scored the Dolly Mixture compilation disc for me. It was very symbiotic. 

And thus I leave things until I get a hair up my butt to post the Hulaboy seven inches...


No comments:

Post a Comment