Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Caroline Know.

I have mixed feelings about the Caroline Know.
I kind of  like them some days.  Less so others.
Today is more or less one of the former.


Both of these seven inches were on the Bus Stop Label which generally catered pretty well to my aesthetics for most of the 90's. So I picked up the first one and sort of liked it and snagged the other later on for the sake of keeping up with the Bus Stop discography. About all I know is that they're from Western Massachusetts. 

You can google more if you're really curious.





Since I'm going to digitize all the Bus Stop singles I have eventually, I may as well just share them as I do  them. Like I said. I have mixed feelings about these two but a deep sense of a need for completeness.

It's indie pop. You know the drill. Sometimes it takes time for things to grow on you. Sometimes longer than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment