Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I may need to step this up

I  don't know. I go on jags where I do up a shit ton of records. Get them all set and then spend a month or so not even looking at the turntable. Then there are times where I've got insane amount of postable crap and I set it the queue for months in advance at a not overly tight schedule of at least once a week.



There sometimes just doesn't seem to be enough time to post all the junk I feel like posting. I get so far ahead of myself, I'm already setting up shit for next year. I may have to  start posting stuff at a faster rate to fit it all in a timely fashion to where my head is at.


Not that any of this matters to you. You just want new things at a constant rate.





From Detroit. Kind of what you expect it to sound like. I'm not saying it's a bad thing.


 

From the label that gave us the early singles by the Fall. Looks like some high school age shenanigans. Sounds about right. One of the kids plays guitar in an overcoat and tie. Make of that what you will. It looks like it could be uncomfortable to me. But fashion has its price...


No comments:

Post a Comment