Friday, September 2, 2016

Fingerprinting


If you're looking for information on the history of Fingerprinting you could browse this little fact filled page.


I ain't got time for that.



 (Now I wanna Be a) Space Girl (1978)

The first song on this record is a fan-fucking-tastic barn burner of a song. It's a corker. It's a gem that should have been comped a hundred times on any number of those endless Killed by Death style compilations. It hasn't which I think has to do more with a tight control kept over the Twin Tone catalog than merit.
There are also 4 other songs on this single. Take that as you will.



This is a bit more like it again. "Smiles for Sale" is another great fucking song. The inclusion of a saxophone is the only thing that separates it from being pure punk rock. I don't care. I like it.
You can decide what you want to make of the b-side. Its mostly an instrumental, but with another song tacked on about nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment