Sunday, November 13, 2016

A compilation for the 13th.






the Collection (1993)

A real mish-mosh from Castle Communications for this release containing tracks from the live "Totale's Turns" (1980) "Slates", various singles and misc up to 1983 & "Smile" from "Perverted by Language". I had all that shit to begin with.

I had to pick this up because of two other misc. tracks. The first is "Medical Acceptance Gate" which is an outtake from around the recording of "Slates etc" and the second is the Fall's recording of "A Day in the Life" from the compilation "Sgt. Pepper Knew my Father" which was a charity compilation of bands recording the entirety of the Sgt Pepper lp. I had owned it at one time, having purchased it on its release, but having long previous hit my saturation limit for all things Beatle and irritation at the growing religious movement based around their endless praise, I'd sold it.

I and you have it here now, should you ever feel the need to repel some dumbass Beatle cultist as they try to convert you to their beliefs with an endless tirade about Ringo's drumming prowess.

I'd rather become a fucking Scientologist.


No comments:

Post a Comment