Monday, November 7, 2016

My Cat says eeeee-ack






Well, this one was Number 57 on the UK charts with a limp dart throw.
I can't say that it's my favorite song the Fall ever did, but I don't immediately reach over and advance anything when it comes on unlike say "Kurious Oranj" which is just a terrible fucking song.

On the 12" you get Pts 1 & 3 of "Hit the North" as well as "Australians in Europe"






On the picture disc seven inch version you get Pts 1 & 2. 
And my personal, but very intense peeve that no matter how much you try it is physically impossible for the dartboards on the picture vinyl and the outer plastic sleeve to line up. I can only rage silently  and wish a terrible itchy rash upon the designer of this sleeve. You truly are a monster.


But with both of these at your disposal and if you're an enterprising person who is good with editing software you might be able to make a "Hit the North" megamix combining all three which could cause a serious disruption of the Space/Time Continuum and bring about Ragnarok and the end of all life from this particular Dimension all the way into the 23rd. 

I  mean, if you've got the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment