Monday, December 19, 2016

It's the penultimate post of Autumn.









Originating as a bootleg in 1994 this was a fucking wet dream for me as it was a compilation of a lot of those previously uncollected and unknown to me appearances by the Fall on odd records scattered across many years. Some of these things I still have yet to find or purchase, but thanks to Discogs are only a few mouseclicks from my possession should the mood strike me rather than having to spend years combing record bins in a search for an ever elusive copy.
I like living in the 21st Century.

Some stuff on here I've already posted because I had it. Other stuff not so. It's worth your time and an excellent capper on this silly bullshit that I've been foisting upon the world for the last three months.

Prepare yourself for actual Winter as set forth in the calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment