Thursday, April 13, 2017

Going backwards


The recent set of Flesh Eaters lps reminded me that I had this as well, so I had to come and reconjigger my posting queue to elbow it into place.







I really don't fully understand why these early compilations never seem to get the love that they deserve. I mean, individual contemporary singles by any of these bands (except maybe U.X.A.) would command a nice chunk of change, but this handy 1979 record with all of them together in one place, not so much.

Meh. Whatever.

I get me some affordable Controllers, Middle Class and some nice early Flesh Eaters recordings. Others get the Germs.

It's all good in the end, I suppose. Everybody gets something in the deal.

Punk Rock Rules.

1 comment:

  1. That's true. Nobody knows any of these bands except for the Germs and maybe Middle Class.

    ReplyDelete