Saturday, September 30, 2017

First World Problems


I'm a bit peckish as well, but I have a lot of one thing that I made a few days ago and I'm already kind of over it even though it's really quite good and was pretty satisfying the first few times I ate it. But the honeymoon is over and it's time for it to head to the freezer. Unfortunately for me, it's also the only thing I have to currently eat.

So I guess, I'm stuck eating this delicious thing that I'm not really in the mood for anymore.

Everyone Knew...But Me (1983)

The first time that Jad Fair flew solo on a Long Player and it's just chock full of hits that should have been.

While the actual Billboard Chart Toppers for the year were that creepy stalker classic "Every Breath You Take"by that band with that one dude your mom listened to in the car back in the 90's and "Billie Jean" by that other creepy dead guy plus a song from a movie about a really hot welder/softcore stripper and a whole host of other crap Jad Fair made this and released it and nobody paid that much attention.

Seriously, I'd like to travel to that other of the infinite other parallel dimensions where "Snake on my Head" was a smash single and #1 on the charts.
I think I'd like that dimension a lot better than this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment