Saturday, December 9, 2017

Baseball is on


It's June where I am and I'm watching the Red Sox play the Yankees. It's not going very well for the Sox. They're down five runs in the bottom of the sixth inning. David Price had a pretty awful start and gave up two home runs.

I've decided that I don't need to pay that close attention any more.
It's pretty obvious how this will end.

In 1993 the Toronto Blue Jays won the World Series beating the Philadelphia Phillies in 6 games and you could have been listening to these singles by the Headcoats while they did it.



Action Time Vision (1993)

This is a very credible cover of the only song by Alternative Television that anybody knows. It's Ok. It's a great fucking song. I hesitate to say that Thee Headcoats best the original, but I'm not ruling it out either. The flip is no slouch either.

A solid effort. We'll go with that.


I'm a Confused Man (1993)

The only thing I have to say is that it's really kind of weird how my crap scanner took a solid beige border on the record sleeve and made it this weird psychedelic camouflage design.  I'm a confused man myself now.

No comments:

Post a Comment