Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Jumping in the Night


I had to flip my schedule this week for a work related two day class. My internal clock is all kinds of fucked up right now and I have to go back to work tomorrow night.

Thusly I fixed the espresso machine last night and am enjoying one right now, though my body really wants to be sleeping instead.



The Jumpers were from Buffalo, New York. That's about the only information there really is.
Both sides have been comped multiple times on various KBD type records which is or isn't a recommendation.
Here it is in its original undiluted form.



Johnny and the Jumper Cables was the work of Kenne Highland from the original Gizmos after his stint in the Marines and a subsequent move to Boston and umpteen bands and recording projects before and after. He brings the rock and roll. 

Prepare to be moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment