Wednesday, June 17, 2020

What Was Once Modern is Now Outdated


I tried for a solid five minutes.
I've also cleared some chaff out of the "to Post" file folder. It's kind of liberating.







Modern Kids (1983)

I couldn't seem to find much of anything about this band. Way too many broad and generic words in all of it to come up with much. I got bored. I also misplaced the record itself for about five minutes. (It was on an empty shelf rather than properly filed.)

The back of the Mini Lp lists a Denver, CO address.

The record itself is some AOR style New Wave. Not exactly a "lost classic" but interesting enough for what it is and obscure enough to warrant a post.

So here we go.

So pop your collar, slap on a skinny tie and hit the Mall for an Orange Julius with this in your walkman while you shop for a new Members Only jacket...

It's a seven song sense memory machine...

No comments:

Post a Comment