Monday, August 31, 2020

Too Much To Choose From


Blah Blah Blah.

At this point I've got an extra large folder of stuff to post but then lots of it is waiting for an odd or end to complete things before I make the actual post because such and such a band put out two and I've only got one of them and want to get the other first. etc..

It's not a terrible problem to have, I suppose.

It just means I have to scroll deeper into the folder to find something to post.

And here we are.



 Pig Pen Sacrifice (1979)

A spiffy little ditty courtesy What Records? by the Martyrs.
It's the tale of a farmer who falls into his sty and gets eaten alive by pigs.
The band includes then current member of the Germs and future Nirvana sideman Pat Smear.

B side just hits a little too close to home...




Earl of Hell (1997)

British R&B/Garage/Beat sounds from the Masonics.
Lots of crossover in sound and band members with multiple Billy Childish/Hangman Records groups.
If you like that, you'll like this.
I know I do.

A dollar well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment