Tuesday, March 23, 2021

I Don't Feel Like It



 And I don't have to.

I got an extra night off from work tonight because the census is way down due to the COVID 19. (it's the very end of April 2020 while I type this)

Nobody wants to go to the hospital in the middle of a pandemic unless they absolutely have to. Plus the OR is pretty dead. They're only really doing emergency surgeries and a few transplants as organs become available.

I'm Ok with it. I have plenty of PTO to use and I'm thinking of it as a mental health day.

Here's a couple of obscure singles for your mental health there in the future.




Tonnage (1993)


Kimbashing were from Philadephia, PA
Middle 90s Indie Rock.

You know you love it and know quality when you hear it.




The Dignity Workshop (For Two) (1996)

The Man I Fell in Love With were from Kent, Oh

Middle 90s Indie Rock

You love it still and know this is quality.




No comments:

Post a Comment