Thursday, March 11, 2021

I Got Nothing


Just still bored.

Going to make quesadillas in a little bit.




All Hung Up (1984)

I know what side my bread is buttered on and I have noticed that I get the most traffic from other blogs when I post older shit.

Here is some.

The Flies were from Boston. I saw them at least once at an all ages show. Clint Conley (from Mission of Burma) produced this and plays electric sitar.

But the Dylan meets garage band thing that the Flies had going is just fine by me.

I should probably post the other records at some point. I just don't have them available at the moment.

Maybe in another year or so depending on my whims.





I Hate People (1992)


 This could just be the theme song for my entire life.

R Stevie Moore.

You need to be aware of him if you aren't already.
Man is the very definition of fucking legend.
I just wish I had his work ethic and dedication.
I'm just too lazy and distracted most days.




No comments:

Post a Comment