Tuesday, May 26, 2015

More Songs

A mere five minutes, two yawns, a brief conversation about where we're going to go for "dinner" (for me, breakfast since I only got up recently this afternoon) since I hit "publish" on the last post tossed carelessly onto the pile to be released into the ether like some kind of time release capsule of antihistamines into the pollen saturated Springtime of this fine afternoon I've returned with another run on sentence and the first official full length by the musical entity that was and is known as Boyracer.


Having dispensed with my imaginary obligations in having something posted for this week and the edification and entertainment of almost nobody. (356 pageviews in almost 8 months and it's likely that I account for at least a third of them.) I'm off to brush my teeth and put on some outside pants.
I also may make another cup of espresso. I don't know yet.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment