Friday, June 19, 2015

Why Popstars Can't Dance


While I'm thinking about it I'll slip this in. There's a couple of Boyracer tracks here that appeared nowhere else as well as a whole fucking shit load off great indie pop songs that you should have a listen to.





I ended up kind of using this as a guide for a lot of contemporary purchases and it was an introduction to a bunch of bands that I ended up listening to a lot at the time and a jumping off place to the genre in general. A whole bunch of which is likely to find there way here as I continue on with this silly waste of time and energy. But everybody needs a pointless hobby to while away the time and keep them too busy to realize they are inevitably and inexorably slipping ever closer to the grave with every passing second. It's something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment