Saturday, June 13, 2015

Your regularly scheduled progra...

I'm hungry. I still fear eating, though. (it's still the same flood the queue night as the previous month) I don't feel like saying clever things anymore due to low blood sugar. But I did pop some more ibuprofen and take a nice hot shower so that helps.

Here's the second Boyracer lp.


We are Made of the Same Wood (1995)

The rip here is from the Cd version that I think I picked up cheap a long time ago but if you were a savvy consumer back in 1995 you might have purchased the 10" colored vinyl version from Turntable Friend so that you could also have the  bonus flexi featuring their rendition of "Electricity" by Orchestral Manoevures in the Dark which as I recall the story was originally intended for the record but left off when it was discovered how much OMD's publishing wanted for the privilege. A work around was found when it was subsequently learned that this fee could be bypassed if the recording was a "Promo". So for the vinyl version a bonus Promo flexi was included with "Electricity". It's also included here because I'm like that.

1 comment: