Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The last one of these


[10/12/17- Julian Knowles of Even as We Speak had reported a previous post of another pair of singles to Mediafire. He must have missed this one. I'm going to remove the link anyway.

And once again, I make this cruddy blog out of love and a desire for others to hear things they might not otherwise get to. If you're unhappy with that let me know and I'll gladly take it down.

If you're interested in more Even as We Speak.

If you're looking for more of their out of print items.]



Back again, I see.

The third of four Sarah singles by Even as We Speak that I've got.




Blue Eyes Deceiving Me (1993)

Try it. You'll like it. I have nothing more to add


Meanwhile an ocean away:




This is a collaboration between lo-fi home recording king John Darnielle better known to record as the Mountain Goats and another lo-fi hero Franklin Bruno (of Nothing Painted Blue fame) making some lo-fi recordings as the Extra Glenns.
 Now you're up to speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment