Friday, February 10, 2017

Adulting is hard



I really don't feel like cleaning the bathroom, but tonight's my shot for the week to get that shit done..
But if I procrastinate by queuing up a few more posts on here I can at least feel like it wasn't a total wash if I don't go and get it over with for another hour or  so.


Fountains of Use (1983)

Apparently this band still exists, or re-exists or something or whatever. This is the sound of their misspent youth in what appears to be a hand colored sleeve which is a nice touch on some seriously awful graphic design.

Speaking of which:



Capitol Punishment (1983)

They were from Fresno, CA which if google maps is correct is about three hours from San Francisco. Perhaps these two shared a bill or two along the way back in 1983. I wouldn't be surprised. My copy is actually a 1986 German reissue of the original  release, so you know somebody liked it enough to make that happen. The flip side of this has a song called "Jody is my Bloody Love".  So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment