Friday, February 17, 2017

Post #250


And there's nothing particularly momentous about it.

Just a couple more singles.

Ho hum.




Blue Noize ep (1996)

To add to posts of whatever whatever pasts comes the first in a trio of color themed (or more should that be "colour themed" since they're English and all that) Beatnik Filmstars releases....

Except just now looking back, I find don't exist.

 I'm surprised since I thought I'd posted the other two already which was a gross oversight on my part that I'll rectify at some point.
Just not right now.

I'd have to move into the other room to do that and I'm lazily comfortable right where I am, thank you very much.




Your Goddamned Mouth (1990)

Freakwater. It's them.

I don't know. I've never been a big alt-country or folk kind of guy. They're really good at what they do and their 2nd Lp "Feels Like the Third Time" has one of the best titles ever, but I've mostly kept this around for a passable acoustic take on Black Sabbath's "War Pigs" on the flip that I used to like to slip in DJ sets now and again to make people look up and wonder what the fuck it was they were listening to.
Now you have the opportunity to do the same.
It's amusing. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment