Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Going Down Under


I don't know much, but I know what I like and garlic, onions and potatoes fried in bacon fat is pretty high up there on that list. There's some of that available to me as soon as I'm done with this post.

I'll be quick about it.


 27 Air (1992)

I also like Autohaze.

They were from Melbourne, Australia. They made and alternative pop rock noise that wouldn't have been out of place on Creation or some or other similar label. (Creation did sort of release an Autohaze compilation on a subsidiary label, August Records, so I guess they weren't fully interested in committing...)

But I like it.



Hanging Around (1992)

A number of singles, a couple of full lengths and a myspace page if you're feeling 90s nostalgic and that's about all that's left except for the music.

Enjoy this little time capsule...

2 comments: