Wednesday, December 9, 2020

A Post in a Single Color


I got distracted from what I was originally doing which was looking up whether or not I actually needed to digitize that Look Blue, Go Purple ep that's sitting there. (And the answer is yes. I could stand to upgrade my rip.)

Next thing you know I'm digging through the " SSC To Post" folder and hunting down a link for the Monochrome Set to go with a pair of nice singles I have had in there to post for approximately two years already.

I suppose I was holding out until I could flesh things out with more of their early output.'

I didn't, so today's the day for them to shine.




Eine Symphonie Des Grauens (1979)


This one like the three previous (that I don't have) were on early Rough Trade.
I personally don't need any greater recommendation than that.




Apocalypso (1980)

"Fiasco Bongo" is the kind of dub mix version of the A-side.

The aformentioned link is this:

the Monochrome Set

Drop in and give them a howdy.

1 comment:

  1. An "A" for "Apocalypso". For both singles, actually. Monochrome Set, so good. Old school indie pop. Arty and zany. Thanks for the A-quality vinyl rips, as always. Very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete